TERMS OF USAGE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Website is operated, in whole or in part, from the Republic of Croatia. By using any site, no matter where you live in the world, you consent to any personal information you submit to any site uploaded and processed in the Republic of Croatia. STL collects and uses personal information from persons located outside the Republic of Croatia. STL supplies products to consumers located in any foreign country. STL reserves the right to refuse delivery of any product for any reason or no reason.
PAYMENTS THROUGH VIRTUAL BANKS
Satelit-tbm doo does not accept payments through virtual banks that charge their services-commission by making a payment to its transaction account, reducing the value of the goods offered. (e.g. Revolut, etc.).
If the buyer makes a payment through the virtual bank Satelit-tbm d.o.o. will immediately return the money received to the payer to the transaction account from which he received it in the amount in which he received it, all at the expense of the payer-buyer who ordered the goods and paid through the virtual bank. All refund risk is borne by the customer, and proof of refund Satelit-tbm will provide the customer at his request. Delivery will not be made because satelit-tbm doo did not receive the full price of the ordered goods.
STL respects the privacy concerns of its customers and users of its sites and has created this privacy statement to explain how we use and protect your personal information. We make reasonable efforts to protect any information you provide to us. The privacy policies are incorporated herein by reference.
- WEBSITE, CONTENTS AND USER LOGINS
- USER CONTENT, PRODUCT OVERVIEW AND DISCUSSION
- CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE TRADE
- PERSONAL PRODUCTS
- ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND LINKS
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SYSTEM INTEGRITY
- LEGAL STATEMENT
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
1. WEBSITE AND USER LOGINS
1.1 The content of the site is intended for the personal use of its users. All material posted on the Sites (including but not limited to information, articles, photos, images, illustrations, product descriptions, audio and video (collectively, “Content”) is protected by copyright, trademark and any other applicable intellectual property information is proprietary.
1.2. Websites are protected by copyright as a collective work and / or compilation, in accordance with copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Unless otherwise stated in Section 1 of these Terms of Service, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, distort, decompile or disassemble or in any way exploit any content, software, materials of any website in whole or in part.
1.3 The copying or storage of any content for personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of ZIPPO or the copyright owner specified in the copyright notice of the individual content. For the avoidance of doubt, including any content (in whole or in part) on your personal web site, when available to any other person, is not for personal use and is not permitted.
1.6 If you believe that the content of any attachment you submit or any content appearing on the site has been used on the site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written notice (sufficient email address) including our the following information: an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed; identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed; a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located; your address, phone number, and email address; a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement that, under the penalty of false reporting, you stated that the information in your notice was accurate and that you were the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. The email address is email@example.com.
2. USER CONTENT, PRODUCT OVERVIEW AND DISCUSSION
2.1 Websites may make product reviews and surveys available. You may not transmit or distribute or otherwise post in any part whatsoever content that is defamatory, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise violates any law, rule or regulation. Use good judgment and respect other individuals using product reviews and surveys. You agree that you will not use vulgar, violent, and cryptic hate-filled expressions.
2.2 Use product reviews only in non-commercial ways.
2.3 Although we do not review and cannot review every message that users may post in product reviews, and we are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, STL reserves the right to delete, move or edit messages that we consider in our sole discretion to be in violation of the law (including law trademarks and copyrights) or these Terms of Service are either offensive, defamatory or otherwise unacceptable. You will remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. STL reserves the right to waive user privileges and access at any time for any reason or no reason
General rules for user-generated content
2.4 Website visitors are solely responsible for the content of the messages they post on any forum, blog, social media site or user review. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., username, email address, phone number) on the aforementioned content pages and on any social networking site where STL has a site or space such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. , this information may be collected and used by others for any reason.
2.5 Content is not provided in advance
STL does not guarantee that it will pre-display user-generated content. STL does not warrant that the Website will be protected from a user who has created content that is inaccurate, deceptive, abusive, threatening, defamatory, illegal or otherwise objectionable. STL acts only as a passive channel for such distribution and assumes no obligation or responsibility with respect to any User Generated Content or User Activities on the Site. Even if STL chooses to monitor any User-Generated Content, STL assumes no responsibility for any obligation to monitor or remove such User-Generated Content. STL reserves the right to edit, remove or refuse to post any User Generated Content or terminate your Registered Account for any reason.
2.6 Completion and application
2.7 STL Rights to Your Publication
Your User Content is not confidential or protected. You grant and warrant that you have the right to assign to STL a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, free, permanent right to use user-generated content in any way or medium that is now or later developed, for any purpose, commercial, advertising or in any other way, including the right to translate, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, sublicense, distribute, assign and commercialize without payment.
3.1 In addition to the provisions of these Terms, the following terms apply specifically to online commerce currently located at www.zippo.com.hr
- By placing an order, you confirm that you can pay for the items in your order.
- By placing an order on zippo.com.hr (or any other online store operated by STL, hereinafter referred to as zippo.com.hr), you agree to be bound by the terms of sale contained in the item description (including, without limitation, payment method and acceptable delivery address).
- If you order products on zippo.com.hr, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and that you will use the products responsibly in accordance with the instructions that are an integral part of each product.
- You will abide by all applicable national and international laws and regulations regarding your use of the Online Store and your purchase.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information entered on any purchase online.
- We may reject your order at our discretion and reserve the right to cancel any order or refuse service to anyone at any time. If we cancel your order after we have placed your order, we will refund your credit as soon as possible.
- Due to dangerous goods regulations, we may not be able to deliver certain goods to your address. For example, we only ship empty-filled, non-refillable multi-purpose lighters in the country, but cannot deliver specific products such as refills to other international locations. STL reserves the right to refuse delivery of any product for any reason or no reason.
- STL delivers products to consumers in accordance with the regulations.
- We reserve the right to add and / or remove products on zippo.com.hr, for any reason, at any time.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of items sold.
- You cannot transfer or sell your User ID or account to another party.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are in Croatian Kuna.
- Products available from any site may be advertised on third party websites. STL is not responsible for any information on such shopping sites or for any differences that may exist between the information on such third party sites and the information on any site, including but not limited to pricing information.
- After ordering, you will receive a response-confirmation of the order from the web store at www.zippo.com.hr with all the necessary details to pay for the product. Payment can only be made by cashless payment on the STL transaction account listed on the order confirmation. When making a payment in the reference number, write the order confirmation number.
- Your order will be shipped to your address within 4 business days of your payment being visible on our transaction account by 12 noon. Saturday and Sunday and holidays are not business days. Our authorized carrier is Croatian Post-E-Service Package. Croatian Post – guarantees delivery within 2-3 days after delivery of the shipment to any address in the Republic of Croatia. – Shipments are insured by the carrier’s insurance policy.
- All shipments are HP registered, STL payroll costs and all shipments are covered by the HP ePackage insurance policy at the real value in accordance with the STL delivery invoice we send with the products purchased. The STL invoice is equal to the amount of your payment received, and your details are written in the invoice and the shipping document. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of items sold in one delivery.
- For deliveries outside the Republic of Croatia the authorized carrier is FedEx. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of items sold. All shipments are registered, shipping costs are paid by STL in accordance with the customer’s location. Shipping costs are charged separately and are not included in the price on the STL Web Store. All shipping costs outside the Republic of Croatia shall be borne by you. STl will secure the shipment with the carrier’s insurance policy at their true value in accordance with your shipping invoice that we send with the products purchased. How long you are in the European Union varies from country to country. If you are outside the EU in accordance with local regulations you can be responsible for the import procedure to your country. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of items sold in one delivery
- If you notice that the shipment is visibly damaged, you are not obliged to provide it, but you are obliged to inform us of the reasons for the refusal. STL will determine the reasons for your complaint with the carrier as soon as possible.
- All purchases from anywhere are made under a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and ownership of such things passes to you after we have handed them over to the carrier and you will be compensated and receive compensation by the carrier within 15 days of receiving a non-delivery claim.
If you believe that there is a problem with the quality of your product, you can return it in its new condition and in its original packaging for exchange for the same item or an immediate full refund of the purchase price of the product. All refunds or substitutions must be made, but we will need your patience and consent for the replacement deadlines. You must have written consent to return the product before returning any shipped product in accordance with these terms. You are responsible for the cost of the refund.
If you purchased ZIPPO products from another online or online retailer, contact that seller directly for instructions.
5. ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND LINKS
5.1 The Website may contain links to other Internet sites. Your choice of link will redirect you from the STL site to the third party site. The interactions that occur between you and the third party website are strictly between you and such third party website and are not the responsibility of STL. We are not responsible for testing or rating and do not guarantee the offering of any of these linked sites. STL assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions, products, availability or content of these external sites. You should point to any externally linked web site to the administrator or webmaster of a third party web site.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Satelit-tbm d.o.o. will respect its liability to you or any third party in accordance with the written terms.
7. SYSTEM INTEGRITY
You may not use any device, software, virus or router to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of any site or any transaction conducted on such website. You must not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure in relation to your use. You may not discover or share your password with any third party or use the password for unauthorized services.
8. TERMINATION OF USE
8.1 STL may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse access at any time, without notice, to any or any site or for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms or copyright infringement rights owned by third parties.
8.2 STL, including but not limited to authorized agents and employees, may terminate your use of any site or without notice in the event that you breach any obligation of these Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting any ZIPPO event or (ii) attempting to modify or improperly access any feature or function of any of the Websites. Your access may be subject to termination if you post or submit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of any site or any STL employee with posting content (including, but not limited to, creating a username) that is offensive or otherwise disruptive to the activities of the site; by posting unwanted advertising; or otherwise misrepresent yourself to an employee of Satelit-tbm d.o.o. or to another person in the Zippo Manufacturing Company distribution network.
9. LEGAL STATEMENT
9.1 These terms and conditions are made and will be interpreted and applied in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Croatia without regard to any conflict of law provisions. STL content on web pages suitable for access within the Republic of Croatia. Those who choose to access sites outside the Republic of Croatia do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You agree that any proceedings for the implementation of this Agreement will be initiated in the courts located in Zagreb, Republic of Croatia.
9.2 Official correspondence must be sent by post or express delivery to:
10. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright © 2020 Satelit-tbm d.o.o. All rights reserved. The material on the Website must not be reproduced and may not be distributed, publicly displayed or otherwise used, except with the prior express written permission of the Company.